RATES: Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods.
MINIMUM NIGHTS STAY: 2 or more are required to complete a reservation.
CHECKING IN: You will NOT be issued a key upon your arrival, but rather a 4 digit access code grants you access to the home (the code will be the last 4 numbers of the phone number provided). You are responsible for the maintaining the privacy of this access code. Also note that your code will be for a one-time use. It is reprogrammed after each guests’ departure.
-Check-in: 4:00 pm: The home will not be available until after 4:00 pm on your day of arrival unless prior arrangements are made.
-Check-out: 11:00 am:A $50.00 late checkout fee will be charged to your credit card if you stay longer than 11:00 am. This policy will be strictly followed with no exceptions.
NO SMOKING: A minimum $300.00 cleaning fee will be assessed to all those found in violation of this policy.
NO PETS: A minimum $300.00 cleaning fee will be assessed to all those found in violation of this policy.
CLEANING FEE: A standard $100 fee will be included with your total. This covers the standard costs of cleaning. We do ask that you clean the pots and pans that were used and that you load the dishwasher before departure. You do not need to empty the dishwasher. There will be a $300 excess cleaning fee if the home is left in an abnormally dirty condition.
DAMAGES: All tenants will be held 100% responsible for any damages done to the property.
TAXES: Applicable taxes subject to change without notice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE HOME
Instructions for the TV: The TV Input should always be on “HDMI” for both Satellite and Bluray playback. To switch between Satellite and the Bluray player change the source on the receiver.
Here is a checklist of items that we would really appreciate your help with when checking out:
• Take out all trash and place in outside trash bin
• Place all used sheets and towels on the laundry room floor
• Load and run the dishwasher (pots and knives excluded)
• Remove any opened food items from the refrigerator
• Turn off lights, ceiling fans, or other electronics
• In winter, turn heat to 60 degrees. In summer, turn AC to 75 degrees
• Lock all doors and close the windows
• Please sign our guestbook
• Please depart by 11 am so we can prepare the house for our next guests